We seek solutions to computer vision and machine learning problems arising in numerous application areas involving visual data analytics. These include knowledge distillation, human pose estimation, person re-identification in camera networks, super-resolution imaging, domain adaptation etc. to name a few. We are also keen to explore how visual analytics can be utilized in answering some of the most fundamental questions in biology and healthcare.
- June 2020: Congratulations Prof. Anirban Chakraborty on receiving an Outstanding Reviewer award at CVPR 2020!
- February 2020: Siddharth Seth has 1 paper accepted at CVPR 2020. Congratulations Siddharth!
- December 2019: Siddharth Seth has received Microsoft and Pratiksha Trust travel grants for presenting his work at AAAI 2020
- November 2019: 2 papers accepted at AAAI 2020. Congratulations Gaurav and Siddharth!
- September 2019: 1 paper accepted at WACV 2020. Congratulations Surbhi!